Friday, November 12, 2010

Somethin' for the ladies....

The lil' ladies that is. 
If you are the mom, aunt, sister, grandma or even friend of a lil girl then this post is for you!
My Sweet Girl..
 has a serious addiction to BOWS! 
And I suppose that I can admit to being slightly addicted to buying her bows. She practically has one to match anything and everything she has to wear and if not I am sure I can buy her something to wear to match a certain bow or buy a bow to match something she already has. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm sure my hubby rolls his eyes every single time he sees a paypal transaction on the online banking statement. haha

Anyway....
Here is where the something for the ladies comes in. 
I am giving away 2 holiday bows for your little sweetie. 
 How cute is that little snowman? 
And Mickey? OH Mickey with his little reindeer antlers and Christmas lights! 
These bows are about 3.5 inches wide. Annabelle and I like to put them on top of one of her bigger bows to make a really big double bow. Wouldn't these be cute paired with a red bow or black bow? Love it!
They are yours to win.
They come from one of our fave bow suppliers...
Check out her website or if you are on Facebook go ahead and check her out here.

I will keep this giveaway open until November 29th. 
Here's what you have to do to get entered to win.
1. Become a follower of my blog.
2. "LIKE" Belle's Bowtique on Facebook.
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog.
Be sure to leave a comment for each entry!
Good luck!!

9 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE bows. what a fun thing to giveaway.

my mom and i have been busy the last fews days making hair accessories too. i love a little hair bling.

Mamarazzi said...

oh and your little girl is DARLING!!

Heather said...

These bows are DARLING!!! I am so excited about the giveaway and becoming a follower of your blog...but I'm even more excited to follow you because I am a coach's wife too and we have to stick together :) and I think we will be great bloggy friends!!! :) Thanks for the giveaway!!

The Dunaway's said...

I absolutley love the Mickey Mouse one since I have a huge Mickey Mouse fan in my house!!

*Teresa* said...

You know I follow your awesome blog ;)

*Teresa* said...

I also "Like" Belle's Bowtique on FB...Ive bought a few bows from her..awesome prices!!

The Dunaway's said...

And your giveaway has been blogged about on my blog!

Brandi said...

Well you know I follow you wherever you go ;) i love love love the mickey mouse one! too cute!

Brandi said...

I "love" belle on FB. her bows are so cute!