What makes me happy?
Let me tell you what has me happy this weekend.
~ the team my hubby coaches football with is now 12-0 for the season. They won their 2nd round playoff game last night 42-17 and have another week of football ahead of them. This is a first for our family. We (the kids and I) are EXCITED!!! Hubby is a wee bit on the nervous side (as well as excited) because he hasn't coached with a team like this before. It's been such an awesome experience. It makes me happy to see him happy doing what he loves.
~ Date night!!! We had a date night scheduled for last weekend but ended up taking the kids out due to not having a childcare plan. Boo! But tonight my handsome hubby and I get to go on a much needed date. Even better is that the kids will be staying overnight with the inlaws! Score!
~ running. Yep, it makes me happy to run. I spent last night mapping out a run for today and as soon as breakfast settles we are on our merry way to the gym where I will drop the kids in the childcare room and head out the door. It's a cool, crisp morning and I can't wait to get out there to enjoy it. I love how I feel after I run. Accomplished and happy.
~ My Keurig makes me super happy. It has my coffee brewed and ready in less than 2 minutes. If you don't have a Keurig and you love coffee, please go now and add a Keurig to your Christmas list because I want you to be as happy as I am while sipping a hot cup of joe.
~ Friends. near and far. Those I have known all my life and those (bloggy) friends I haven't met.
Do you have a happy list?
Head over to Our Dandelion Wishes and link up with Mamarazzi to share your list of "happy" things.



1 comment:
love love love this happy list! thanks so much for linking up!
big daddy just discovered a love for running. everyone is my family loves it...i am not convinced. lol
Post a Comment