Monday, November 22, 2010

O' Christmas Cards, O' Christmas Cards!

So many lovely choices!
 Did you sing along with me to the tune of O' Christmas Tree??
If you say you did I won't feel so cheesy about the title and first few lines of this post. haha

This time of year can be stressful and for me making Christmas cards is one of the tasks that can add to the stress. I have to deal with trying to come up with outfits for the kids, getting the tree just right, fighting the kids to behave for at least 10 minutes to get a couple of good shots to use on photo cards and then trying to get them in the mail on time. And this year is no different! Here I am coming up on Thanksgiving and the tree isn't even up for me to take pictures for our card this year. What I am NOT stressing about in regards to my Christmas cards is where I am ordering from.

Shutterfly has so many different types and styles of cards to choose from. From folded cards, stationary cards and photo cards the possibilites are endless. In the past I have done a basic 4x8 photo card and because there are SO many designs most years I send two different cards. I haven't used Shutterfly for our bulk order of holiday cards before but I have made individual cards for events such as Father's day and birthdays. I've made photo books for gifts for all occasions and the process is easy and the prices are great!

Here are some of the contenders for this year's Christmas card.


*none of the above images are my own, they came from Shutterfly
 
 
As you can see there are so many awesome choices for holiday cards Shutterfly. The hardest part (after I get a pic) will be narrowing down which card to actually use. The process in arranging the photo on their site and adding a message to the card for personalization is the easy part! Needless to say, I am anxious to get my Christmas tree up this weekend so that I can put the kids in their Christmas jammies and snap a few shots to get started on our cards!

If you are looking for a few gifts for those special loved ones on your list check these items out.
 A Desk calendar  would make a perfect gift for Daddy to put on his desk!
Grandma could definitely appreciate this pewter ornament!
And you can't forget the coffee drinker in your life! Check out these photo mugs!!!
You just cannot go wrong with photo gifts for those hard to buy for people on your Christmas list. So, don't go spending hours on end at the mall. Instead you should head over to Shutterfly and turn your photo memories into gifts that will last a lifetime!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Those are all so precious! :) Can't wait to see which you choose!