Friday, September 4, 2009

Football Friday


I'm up late posting my Football Friday this week. School has been out since Wednesday here in Blount Co due to illnesses pretty much taking over the middle and high schools around here. SO, that being said my kids didn't have to get up and get ready for school this morning which meant no pictures in Gov gear before I left the house this morning. We had to wait until game time tonight. I am so happy I was able to wait. I got one great pic of Coach and the kids. :) All three of them are big cheesin'!! ha ha
The Govs played at home tonight and had an outstanding first quarter holding the Bulldogs to 0-10 at the half! The second half of the ballgame things kind of went downhill. The Govs fought hard against a tough Bulldog team. Despite a 24-10 loss we are SO proud of our GOVS!!!! Keep up the great work, hold your heads high and be ready for next week! GO GOVS!!!!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

Love the picture!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great picture! Too bad about the game and all that sickness...no fun! We had 2 victories here, but since my computer is not working for me...no pics! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!