Friday, September 25, 2009

Football Friday - I'm a slacker!

First of all let me say that we had SO much to do to get ready for school (Annabelle and Daddy) this morning that there was no time for pictures of any sort, but if it does not rain I will have Football Friday pictures to post sometime this weekend! I refuse to take my new fancy schmancy camera to the games in the rain. I know you understand! :)


I am super excited about tonight's game because our beloved GOVS play hubby's alma mater which also happens to be their cross county rival. This is always an exciting game and I cannot remember a time in the last 11 years hubby has been coaching that the GOVS have lost to the Mountaineers. In fact, I just text hubby to ask how long it had been.... since '96 or '97!! Of course we play away tonight and you all know how I feel about that.

Once again, rain is in the forecast! What is up with that anyway?? I think there has been a rain prediction since week one. Ha! So far we have been lucky and it hasn't rained during any of the games but I am fearful for tonight since it is so sunny right now.
Despite the fact that we are not at home and rain is in the forecast I do still think tonight's game will be great and the GOVS will come ready to fight for the win!!

Good luck to everyone who plays tonight!!!

GO GOVS!!

7 comments:

kado! said...

I'm hoping for a WIN...and NO rain for you!!!! Go Govs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

GO GOVS! RAH! RAH! RAH!

Shanan said...

Hi! My name is Shanan and I am married to a football coach too. :)I just came upon your blog and am trying to figure out where in Tennessee you are located. My husband and I grew up in Hopkinsville, Kentucky (just north of Nashville/Clarksville) and now we live in Texas. He is the DC at Tarleton State. Which team does your husband coach for? I wish you all the best. I love it when I come across another coaches wife....especially this time of year! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope you did great last night and brought home a win! We won against our in-district rivals...great game!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Come on over, I have an award for you.

Silver said...

Hope it was a great game !

~Silver
Reflections

Xazmin said...

Go Govs! I hope it didn't rain on you!