Friday, July 17, 2009

Daydream Believer...VGNO style


Photobucket



It's Friday and you know what that means!?!? AnnAgain is hosting yet another fabulous VGNO. Virtual Girl's Night Out! Yay. And well, since I will be at VBS and can't participate in the actual Girl's Night Out I was invited to I decided to start playing early! Woot!


Ann wants to know "What is one of the strangest dreams you've ever had?"


The thing for me is that I never can even remember dreaming! Crazy, I know. But honestly I sleep so hard I wonder if I ever even do dream. I hear people talk about their dreams all the time and yet I never really participate because I simply do not know what I dream about. Sometimes I wake up thinking, "Man, that was weird." But cannot recall WHAT was so weird. SO, my theory is that I must be such a great daydreamer that I don't have to dream when I'm asleep at night. Ha ha. ;) I could go into great detail some of my daydreams but they would bore to death. Beaches, feet in the sand, my hunky love (hubby that's you) by my side and a frosty fruit beverage in my hand, the sun setting... LOTS of $$$. Yeah, boring..right!?!

Happy VGNO!!

2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I can never remember my dreams, either...sometimes I'll remember them first thing in the morning, but right after my cup of coffee, poof! It's gone... ;) I could get on board with daydreams, though... ;)

Happy VGNO! :)

Unknown said...

I have way to many strange dreams to even pick one, I am just one of those people that dreams very vividly. But I had to jump in and tell you that my husband is just like you said! He never remembers his dreams. Even when he is talking up a storm in his sleep!
Happy Friday!