Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 5 of the Emert Family beach trip...

a family pictures on the beach was my goal.
Now, I have tried for the last few years of family beach vacations to attempt a family beach picture. I love how they look and it's always been something I wanted to get done.
I always pack the white tops and khaki bottoms and have good intentions of getting a picture of us all on the beach. And every year past such a feat seemed rather impossible. Why? Oh, I could list a LOT of reasons for that and I am sure those of you with small kids could even guess! So, I will spare the extra details of why they never happened.

Here are a few (or several even) of the pictures we got.




I feel like we had a pretty successful picture taking session! Even though they are by far professional I still am quite pleased with how most of them turned out. I cannot wait to get these framed and adorn the wall above my mantle with them.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

On the fifth day of vacation my goal was for a pic. of my family
ooonnn the beach. Success, those pictures are awesome.

*Teresa* said...

These pics turned out great! I am hoping to get a good family pic at the beach too but Addison is not big on taking pictures so wish us luck! LOL

Leslie said...

I love beach vacations. By far they are the best. Your pictures turned out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful and will look great framed! For the past two years I have been begging my husband to get pictures like that made at the beach. He thinks it's too cheesy to dress alike. But I'm determined to get some photos like yours and it WILL happen! LOL