Tuesday, July 28, 2009

**Back to School Giveaway**

It's that time of year again folks!
Time for BACK-TO-SCHOOL!!
Are you ready?

I'm not sure that I am, but I guess I better be since my Sweet Girl heads off to 1st grade on Monday, August 3rd! We still do not know who her teacher will be and we still don't have a supply list that is set in stone. But I know come Monday everything will fall right into place.


Anyway, I have exciting news for YOU, my fabulous blog readers!
I am hosting my very first give away!
I put together a fun little bucket of back to school goodies that I hope one of you lucky readers will enjoy!


What it contains:

*Crayola Markers
*Crayola Crayons
*Kid scissors
*School House cookie cutter
*Crayon cookie cutter
*Polka Dot cupcake liner papers
*Crayon spinkles
*Crayon cupcake picks


You all know (or should) how much I love cupcakes and I thought it would be fun for one of you to recieve this fun bucket of goodies to celebrate going back to school!

I will be using Random.org to select one lucky winner! All entries for my give away must be in by Friday, August 7th and the lucky winner will be announced on Saturday, August 8th!


Earn entries this way:

*1 entry for leaving a comment
*1 entry for becoming a follower
*1 entry for spreading the word about my giveaway on your blog
Be sure to leave a comment for each entry!




*Canadian friends, please feel free to play along in this give away. All other international pals, I am sorry that I won't be able to ship overseas.

29 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun giveaway! I hope your daughter has a great first day of school; as a teacher I am going back Aug 3, but the students (and my boys) go back Aug 10! They are not too excited, but I am looking forward to getting them back! I would love to win your giveaway and use the materials in my classroom! (I teach kinder!)

McCrakensx4 said...

And I am a follower!

Stephanie said...

What a great idea! My babies don't go back to school until September, but then they didn't get out until the last day of June.
Can your Canadian friends play along?

kimert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You know I want those cupcake liners!

Unknown said...

And I follow you!

Brandi said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick me, Pick me - and then you can come make the cupcakes for me :)

kado! said...

You are So cute!! What a perfect day I choose to come back to read your blog (actually my little one is napping so I stole the desk-top computer from my oldest.....LOL)

I'd LOVE to WIN!!!!!

kado! said...

I follow you everywhere you lead me!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie said...

cool! so my son starts 1st grade on AUGUST 3rd. honey we have too much in common :)

so enter me for sure

Lizzie said...

oh. and i follow (of course, ha ha)

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this giveaway!!!

Unknown said...

I've been a follower for a while!

Unknown said...

I'm fixing to post this on my sidebar!

Leah said...

Wow! Your daughter goes back early! Awesome giveaway!!!

Leslie said...

School already? Great giveaway idea! My nephews would love this.

Leslie said...

I'm a follower!

Mary/Mommyof5! said...

How fun! What a cute basket! I can't believe how quickly summer flew by~

Brooke said...

How fun... Wish I would of thought of that.. but I do have a few ideas for other giveaways... I can't believe that school starts in what three weeks... Wee Man is in Kinder this year so now it's all day and not half day like Pre-k... Wonder which one of us this will be harder on...

Ashley said...

Oooh cool! I'd love to win!

Ashley said...

I am a follower now!

Laura said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I'm visiting from Semi-Slacker!

Vodka Mom said...

I want in!! I'm over from Semi-slacker!!

Vodka Mom said...

followed.

and twittered.

Michelle said...

My son is going to kindergarten in a few weeks, and just reading the giveaway made me start to tear up. This is NOT a good sign. I'm mildly freaking out about not having full details on supplies, etc but wow - you start Monday and don't have this? Good luck!

catss99 said...

Please enter me, this looks great.
Amanda
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

I follow the blog
amanda
catss99@yahoo.com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Mmmmm....cupcakes. I'd love to be entered for this fun little bucket. I hope your daughther had a great day at school!!

-lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

i blogged-

http://bridgethegapx.blogspot.com/2009/08/giveaway-list_06.html

lauren51990 AT aol DOT com