Monday, June 22, 2009

Worst part about our resort!

No free Wi-Fi! Gah. What a disgrace. Haha
I guess I will have to hit up the local Micky D's tomorrow so I can upload a few pics and brag about my wonderful beach vacation. Teehee
I will be catching up on your blogs too. Using the Blackberry is NOT my idea of fun! ;)
What is fun is the beach. We had a great fun day here in Pompano Beach, FL! More later!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

K, I miss you SOOOO much! My week hasn't been the same without you! I demand you come home NOW so you can go to work and IM me all day :)
Love and miss you all
Be safe and have fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Leave it 'til you get home, relax and have fun. We will all be here when you get back.

Lizzie said...

WOOHOO! have fun!!!

kado! said...

So glad to hear you are having SO much fun!!! Can't wait to see pics!

hey...I moved my blog to:

www.OurLifeInPerfectCadence.blogspot.com

nikki said...

im thinking this will be the only time you will here me say, "thank goodness for McyDs". =) love ya.