You know what today is....
-I am beginning to miss my kids more as each day passes. They seem to be having a great time at Grammy's though. Only 5 days to go.
-It's quite funny how the house has managed to stay clean and we are not constantly having to pick up clothes and toys out of the living room floor.
-I have to go TODAY to get VBS craft supplies. Bad part is I called the local Lifeway store only to find out that some stuff has been discontinued and other stuff they are sold out of. Phooey. I need good luck vibes that I can get all of this together! ;)
-I weighed in today. I also weighed in on Friday (the 12th). Friday's weigh in was great. -1.5, but today's weigh in +0.4. What the heck gives??? I even worked out hard (I feel) last night. Even though my running could be better. I'm disappointed in my recent progress with running but the good side is that I am actually continuing with it rather than just giving up. On a happy note, I am down inches and can seriously tell in my clothes. I need new shorts or the ones I have are going to look like a someone moved out of them if I continue to wear them much longer. I just hate to spend the money on that stuff. Anyway, I am down 2 inches in each thigh! How cool is that? I am also down a couple inches in my chest, waist and hips. I don't remember the exact numbers but add all the inches up and it was around 10! :)
-I love Light Laughing Cow Swiss cheese with reduced fat Ritz crackers. Yum. If you haven't tried it you should run right out to the store and get yourself some.
-I enjoyed a mani/pedi on Sunday evening. I felt/feel slightly guilty about it but it is rare that I even treat myself to such indulgences, so I am getting over the guilt.



4 comments:
I hate it when you make a plan, and then the store is out of what you need to get the plan going! Good luck getting that all together.
Laughing Cow is great. I've actually taken to just smearing in on a piece of wheat bread with some cucumbers. Mmmm, and then I can say it's a healthy snack, sort of...
Oh yes, get over the guilt. Every girl deserves the odd mani/pedi.
Think I might try and squeeze one in before school lets out for summer!
That's right!! Get over the guilt! We deserve a little special something every once in awhile!
Yea on the "down inches"!!!! awesome!....and I always feel guilty about the mani/pedi too...I think it's a mom thing....but I DO love it!
Post a Comment