Friday, May 1, 2009

Awe-Summmmm!!! Award

My new bloggy friend, Anissa has been awarding me like crazy lately. I can't tell you how honored I feel in the little blogosphere I belong to. :) Though I have not met, Anissa in real life I can tell you I'd definitely be friends with her! She is by far one of the nicest bloggers I have met so far. She passed the next two awards on to me recently and I have been a total blog slacker lately and I am just now getting around to posting them. So, to her I am sorry for being a procrastinator and THANK YOU!!
The Rules of this Award :
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
This is really hard for me to do because I just don't give myself much credit, but.....


1. I am a MOM!
2. I am proud of my family and all that my hubby does for us.
3. I am (or at least try to be) a good friend.
4. I take pride in and work hard at my job.
5. With my hubby's help we feed our family healthy food.
6. I have a funny/silly/goofy side.
7. I'm crafty or creative (sometimes).
The recipients of the Awe-Summ award are:

4 comments:

kado! said...

This is Just AWE-Summmm....I think I just got another one of these!! I am flattered! Can't wait to pass it along,
Thanks!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Thank you for the comment at my blog.

Lizzie said...

thank you thank you thank you!!! wow! i better go write my acceptance speech now :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm sorry, I just now saw this. I've gotten a bit behind on my blog reading lately. And congrats to you! You definitely deserve this award!