Friday, May 8, 2009

Aloha Friday



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.



My question for you is:

What is your favorite food? Do you cook it yourself or go out for it?


Mine is steamed dumplings from a place called Stir Fry Cafe. Yum!
And pizza. I have never turned down pizza.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sweets! There is also this amazing pasta dish I get at a local rest. that I can't ever get enough off.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

My THREE Favorite foods are ~ marinated chicken breast on the grill, oatmeal and blueberries and homemade peach pie with peach ice cream on top ~ Yummy!!

Elle said...

That's so hard because I love all types of food. I have to say one of my absolute favorites, that I only get once in a while, is lobster. Oh, and fried clams!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Becca said...

I love macaroni and cheese and normally make it at home. But if I want it fancy with bread crumbs I go out.

Anonymous said...

Visiting from SITS! You have a great site!!

Stop by and visit my blog and enter my giveaway to help the village of Eagle, AK!!

Nice to meet you!!

kado! said...

mine is Greek Salad w/ lots of Feta...I ♥ mine the best...but ♥ a restaurant that makes a good one with lots of fresh veggies! (I usually pick all the olives off...too salty!)

Anonymous said...

I love love Bar-B-Que -- My hubby cooks it.

Happy Mother's Day

Heart of Rachel said...

I love blueberry cheesecake. I buy them at the store. I wish I could make my own but I've never tried.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

this is a hard one. cant choose just one. Does coffee count? Cant live with out it... hehe

Sawatzky family said...

My favorite would have to be a really really really really good ceaser salad :) I make the best on around lol
Great question!

Lizzie said...

my favorite food? Yikes, that's impossible to answer, I like every food! ha ha. that's why i am trying so hard to lose weight these days :)

OK, for real now.... hummmm, i would have to say any think my kids make with me. it doesn't always come out tasting that great, but it sure is fun!