Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

The picture below is from the early 80's of me and two of my siblings. It takes me back to a story I always heard growing up about this particular picture. My mom always told me the reason for the sour look on my face was because I was upset that I wasn't the one getting to hold my baby sister. Funny, huh!?! Right.

Do you have a photo that takes you back? Visit Kari and join in.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome photo of you and your siblings? That was taken in the 80s. *sob* I am realising how old I am. At least I do not feel old (usually).

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

That is so funny! Sometimes those pictures that aren't what we expect are the ones that we enjoy looking back on later.

Thanks so much for playing along... I loved this photo and your story!

LissaL said...

Awwww, you wanted to hold your sister. That is sweet. I still think that you look adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I didn't know there was a take me back tuesday -- Oh well -- I guess I will take my take me back thursday off -- don't want to step on anyones toes. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

What a beautiful family photo...how cute! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a super cute picture of you all! I love the story too!

annies home said...

so precious and is it not great to be able to look back to times like those

Tanielle said...

Cute pic and funny story to go along with it. I might have to play along next time!

Have a great night!

Tanielle