Friday, April 17, 2009

Librarian Alter Ego - VGNO

So, it's that time again folks. Friday!!! And what a week this has been (for me). I am so ready for the weekend (sort of). The weather here, in TN, is supposed to wonderful and I am really excited about being outside in the sunshine. Although I must say I am not looking forward to going out and becoming one with the pollen. Oh well, so goes allergy season. I guess I will take the good (sunshine) with the bad (pollen).
Happy VGNO fellow bloggers! :)
Don't forget to head over to AnnAgain and check out the VGNO festivities she has going on.
Librarian Alter Ego
If your first name begins with letters A - E, your first name would be: Bubbles.
Follow the chart to see what your Librarian's Alter Ego name is.
First Name=
A - E: Bubbles
F - J: Cookie
K - O: Pepper
P - T: Honey
U - Z: Pebbles
Last Name=
A - E: Featherbottom
F - J: Ivanabee-Queen
K - O: Rhea-Listik
P - T: Anitacocktail
U - Z: Mona-Lott
Now, for my Librarian Alter Ego!! ha ha I am
Pepper Featherbottom!!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ali said...

Another Featherbottom! We sure are popular tonight! I am Bubbles =) Happy VGNO!

Leslie said...

I'm Pepper Featherbottom too! And I see you've met my distant relative Bubbles Featherbottom (Ali!)

Happy VGNO!

raquel roysdon said...

Hi I'm HOney Anitacocktail. I'm almost done with the hopping blogs. I'm sure exhausted but I wanted to visit every blog. Happy VGNO

Anonymous said...

Great to see you here. Happy VGNO.

Erin said...

Happy Vgno! Hope you have a great weekend!

Gena - Lagean Ellis said...

How lucky are you! I'm in Arkansas and it's storming all weekend! Oh, well, I really need to do some reading.
Happy VGNO!

Hit 40 said...

Happy late VGNO!!!

Enjoy the sun over the weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Enjoy the sunny weather - hopefully your allergies won't act up too much! ;)

I had to get to bed before I could finish the list over at Ann's last night, so I thought I'd stop by and drop off a virtual remedy for your virtual hangover...(grin!!)

Hope you had fun partying last night! :) Happy VGNO! :)

kado! said...

Hi I'm Bubbles Anitacocktail =)

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm following you now. Yay!

I am Harriet said...

Hope you had a great VGNO!

Susan English Mason said...

Glad to know you Pepper Featherbottom. I am part of your clan - Honey Featherbottom from Pollen-esia.