Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I was Tagged...now I'm it!!!

YAY!! I love that Tanielle tagged me and now I have an easy peasy post for today. Ah, the joys of passing the time during lunch.



8 Things


8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. the arrival of my new calla lilly bulbs
  2. warm weather (everyday rather than sporadically)
  3. family vacation to the beach this summer
  4. spending time with my family tonight after work
  5. tonight's workout (honest, i swear)
  6. making a surprise for Annabelle's Easter basket
  7. favorite things blog swap (hosted by Kati)
  8. the end of the school year for both kids

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. worked until 12:30
  2. ran after work errands
  3. made a cute bunny craft with Annabelle afterschool
  4. cleaned the kitchen and to hubby's surprised- did the dishes (love ya)
  5. talked to my sis
  6. worked out twice (3.5 miles!)
  7. went out to dinner with the family
  8. went to bed way tooooooo late (can make a momma really tired the next day!)

8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. run/jog without feeling the need to stop and walk
  2. lose weight without so much effort
  3. be a wedding planner
  4. scrapbook/craft more often
  5. have more date night's with my wonderful hubby
  6. never have a bad hair day
  7. be more patient
  8. keep my kids from growing up so fast

8 Shows I watch:

  1. One Tree Hill
  2. American Idol (this season seems weak, to me)
  3. Biggest Loser (when I remember)
  4. ER (sad to see it's over)
  5. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives (one of our faves)
  6. Food Network Challenge (esp the cake ones)
  7. the news (hate going to bed before watching it)
  8. TOO MUCH NOGGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 People I tag:

  1. Brandi
  2. Crystal
  3. Anissa
  4. Leah
  5. Tasha
  6. Lizzie
  7. Kati
  8. Mich

If I tagged you and you decide to follow along be sure to leave me a comment!! Have fun and many thanks. :)


6 comments:

Tanielle said...

This was fun..huh? Thanks for playing along! Loved your lists! It's pretty sad when you find yourself singing the songs from the shows on Noggin, and there are NO kids around!!!:-)

As for the diet, I have stuck to a low cal. diet. I need to exercise more for sure! But I drink tons of water, and try not to eat late at night! Hope this helps!

Tanielle

Anonymous said...

Working on my answer right now and will get it up! Loved your list you had some good ones.

Anonymous said...

It's up I did it!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Great way to get to know you better:)

Lizzie said...

i will be posting mine soon :) i am glad i am not the only one looking forward to having my kids home for summer vacation! have a good night!

The Dunaway's said...

Kimberly I'm finishing mine up right now! I just saw it! Somehow I missed my name! LOL