Annabelle has been in dire need of a haircut. She was scheduled last week for a haircut but came down with a nasty bug on Thursday night and we had to miss all planned activities for Friday. Bummer. Well, luckily we were able to get her in today with a most fabulous friend who recently opened a salon in town. (yay! bebe salon) Almost every summer we cut off to a "bob style" cut. I bet we said goodbye to about 4 inches of hair.This is much easier for me and Annabelle to manage especially in the mornings when we are rushing around to get her out the door for school. Now brushing won't be a big fight and I will still be able to add all the lovely hair bows I've collected for her. I had hoped to post a before of her long hair, but didn't have one uploaded here at home and was too lazy to go back after I realized I didn't have one and upload again. I've told you I am lazy. So here you have my sweet Belle posin' with her big cheesin' grin! And the best thing of all - she loves it, too! :)
Moving…just a reminder
13 years ago


2 comments:
I love the bob hair cute, me and my daughter stay with one -- we have the stacks in the back. It's time I got another haircut and color starting to turn gray again.LOL
Love her hair she is just to cute! Yes it is alot easier to take care of.
Thanks for sharing!
My six year old daughter just recently had her first salon cut! We went to a bob too! I love it! Your girlie is too cute! YOu know I love a girl in glasses!!
Post a Comment