Monday, March 23, 2009

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I cherish you!


When: March 23, 2002
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Location: Crescent Bend, The Armstrong-Lockett House in Knoxville, TN
Event: "I Do's"


Seven years ago today and exactly this time I was getting myself ready for one of the most precious events I would ever be a part of. I was embarking on a new territory. Nervous, excited, happy and in love! I was marrying my best friend. The skies were blue, the air was crisp, my dress was white, his tux was black...


It was the most beautiful day I could have asked for. Perfect in every way imaginable. Our eyes filled with tears of joy the moment we first saw each other. It was a moment I will cherish forever. I am forever thankful that God brought us together and so very happy to have Him by our sides as we walk through this life together.


I am thankful for that blessed day when I said, "I do." I know not everyday will be as happy and carefree as that beautiful day, but I know God will bring us through anything we happen upon. Happy Anniversary! It's been a wonderful 7 years and I look forward to many, many more.









3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love you guys so much! And I am so happy and proud for your beautiful seven years! Congrats from the Nabors!

LaDue & Crew said...

Happy Anniversary to you, too! What beautiful pictures!

The Dunaway's said...

That was beautiful!! Happy Belated Anniversary you guys!!